Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blog Angels Octoberrrrr

Hey y'all! Ahhh, I think I've literally posted like five times this month. Holy cow. Why must I be so busy?!

Anywho, I've got to let y'all know about this month's Blog Angels experience...

As I told y'all during the middle of the month (the reveal post) I was Angel to Kim. She is such a sweetheart and I feel awful. I'm going to try doing some "angel" activities through November because I didn't do a whole heck of a lot for her in October. If I would have known I was going to be THIS busy all month I wouldn't have signed up.

I know I said in the reveal post that I really liked praying for the blogger I was working with and this month I definitely did extra of that. Kim lives in New York so I've been trying to keep in touch with her and pray for her safety. As far as I know she is safe and sound but it sounds like a lot of NYC is just a mess. I cannot imagine.

A few of the other things I did this month for Kim was putting her button on my sidebar, tweeting one of her giveaways, entering her giveaways, commenting on her blog, and tweeting at her a few times. I feel like I've done an okay job at helping her out but I definitely want to extend my hand out to her this next month and get to know her more! She has been so sweet all month.

I didn't think I would like the "reveal" being mid-month but I actually think I like it better, if we wouldn't have done the reveal I think I would have struggled so much more than what I am right now. Plus, I liked finding out who my angel was so early on. My lovely angel was Jessica, the biggest sweetheart around. She went above and beyond being my angel, bless her heart. I hope we can continue staying in touch in blogland! Thank you for all you've done and if there is anything I can do for you let me know!

P.S. Jessica has a Pinterest link up on Thursdays that you should go join! Her most recent Pinterest post was all about Halloween, check it out here! She is a pin hoarder like me :)


Singledou[b]t
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl! I loved being your Blog Angel. :)

    If you would still like to do a guest post I would love to feature you sometime this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥