2. Get out of debt. (excluding student loans).
5. Write a guest post.
7. Read five new books.
8. Be healthier.
9. Start a workout routine.
10. Have my Christmas shopping done before December!
12. Have an angel on the Salvation Army Angel Tree.
13. Start a savings account.
14. Start reading the Bible all the way through.
16. Clean the whole house from ceiling to floor.
17. Learn not to be so selfish.
18. Master College Algebra
19. Get & stay organized.
20. Plan a successful 21 birthday!
Some of these things were on my 30 before 30 list but I feel like if I don't make some of these things goals they are never going to get done. I know a major thing is to focus on school this semester like I haven't for the last two years. Head on over and link up to Erin at Living in Yellow with your list. I'd love to know your goals for the next year :)