Saturday, March 23, 2013

What I'm Doing Now!

Hi darlings! I have many, many things to share with you!!

1) I bought a house, WHAT?! Yes, about a week ago I signed my life away to the wonderful world of homeownership. Prepare yourselves for tons of DIY and renovation project pictures.

2) I've been struggling/slaving at school. Trying to get through this semester is like digging a hole to China, impossible.

3) I've been trying to cut down on social media and spend more time with The King. With Passover coming up I really need and want to get closer to Him. Isn't it funny how your walk with God is ALWAYS hard work, no matter how long you've been "walking?"

4) I signed up to be a Scentsy consultant. I'm really passionate about Scentsy and I LOVE my house to smell good. Seriously, I am a wax cube, Slatkin & Co., room spray HOARDER. Its disgusting, but then again, at least I don't hoard 17,215,261,164.45 bunny rabbits or somthing, that justifies it, right?! So anyways, if you would like some Scentsy products you can order directly from me here. Also, I wanted to point out that I love getting samples of things to test out, I will have an ongoing contact list and send you a sample of the scent of the month with a flyer if you would like. Just email me at aimeeguise@gmail.com and I will add you to my list!
P.S. Until March 31 you can get any of the Campus Warmers for 40% off...making them $21.00 +tax. Some teams are sold out but go check the website to see if your favorite is still in stock!

5) I'm seriously (for real) going to try to start blogging more. Even if it is only once a week or something. I need to document my life y'all!

I love y'all. Let me know if I can pray for you in anyway. XOXO
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥