This week's Sunday Social is all about FOOD! Who doesn't love blogs about food? Exactly, no one on the planet!
1. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? Honestly, I'm really not 100% sure. I don't think it's humanly possible for me to eat one thing forever. I get random cravings all. the. time. So I would say it would have to be a collection of cheesecake, pasta, grilled chicken, fruits, and vegetables!
2. What's your guilty pleasure or comfort food? I would have to say anything greasy or anything sweet. Sometimes I really crave a cheeseburger from Bogey's. I'm so sorry you guys don't know what Bogey's is since it is just a place here in my town...but they have AMAZING food. Sweet Potato Fries, y'all. It doesn't get much better than that. If I'm in a really crap mood I'll usually go for ice cream or chocolate to make me feel better. It all depends on my mood.
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten? I'm also not much of a person for "weird" food. I will tell you that my food absolutely cannot touch when it's on my plate. Holy disgusting. I also hate, hate, hate ketchup and mayonnaise. So I guess most people think it's "weird" that I eat most things plain, without condiments.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? Mayonnaise, Ketchup, BBQ, Fruit in syrup, and cottage cheese. NASTY.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? Shepherd's pie. Salmon patties. Bologna Boats. Yum, Yum, Yum.