Sunday, August 19, 2012

His & Her featuring Ricky Ricardo, the Beau!

His&Her Q&A

I came across this link up over at Love, the Grows and thought it would be something fun to do with Richard because he is so far away and I haven't seen him in three weeks. I know that really isn't long but we don't get much time to talk between school and me working full time and him being on the training staff at college. It's rough but I know deep down we can do it. His answers are so silly. I don't think he takes much of anything seriously when I talk about blogging! Enjoy! 

Your house is on fire. What five items do you grab before you leave?
R: Car Keys,  Money,  Dogs,  Running Shoes, and my Grandpa's Belt Buckle
A: Idgit, a picture of my sister, Lauren, my computer, money, and my phone.

If you could be/had to be the main character of any movie, who would you be?
R: Stifler from American Pie
A: Any female character who gets to 'fall in love' co-act with Channing Tatum!

What physical feature do you love most about yourself?
R: My abs.
A: My crazy red hair

Tell us why your name is your name. And if you don't have (or know) an answer, make one up.
R: Richard is my dad's best friend's name from the Navy.
A: I don't have a cool story about my name. My parents just liked how Aimee was spelled so that's what they gave me!

What is the greatest place you've ever traveled to?
R: Virginia
A: Paris, France.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
R: It depends on what I'm doing.
A: NOT a morning person, night persona ALL THE WAY!

Who is someone you wish you were closer to?
R: My Grandpa
A: My momma.

What quality do you have that you hope your kids inherit?
R: Athleticism (Shallow much Ricky Ricardo?!)
A: My work ethic.  

What's your favorite memory with your childhood best friend?
R: Playing football in the cul de sak with all my friends back in Virginia
A: My friend Autumn and I used to dance together and on our way to dance class we'd sit in the back seat of her mom's car or my mom's van and talk about old grannies in pajamas. I have no idea why that was so funny but every week we would sit back there cracking up over it!

If you had to move out of the country where would you move to? 
R: Ireland 

A: Ireland or France! ---> 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaah Party off to Ireland with all the rest of us link up'ers who said Ireland LOL hahaha! :) My name is Amy :) too! :) Like the spelling of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea, I want to do one of these with my husband now! Paris is also my favorite place I have been :)

    Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop and now following along…I would love if you would stop by and say hello :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a night person all the way, too! I just don't do mornings.

    I can't wait to visit Paris some day!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥