Monday, July 23, 2012

Mani Monday | Mojito Madness

Let me just say Monday's suck! What a great way to start out this post, right? Well I've been sick all weekend with a summer cold. It's the worst. I went to work today for an hour and then came home sick, yuck.

Currently I'm watching Jerry Springer on tv and snuggling with Idgit for company. I really hope I feel betta tomorrow! But I did wanna share with you what is currently on my nails for Mani Monday.


Right now I'm wearing Essies Mojito Madness. It is a gorgeous Kelly green, similar to the color of Starbucks green I think. 

The consistency is kind of watery I think. I used two coats and it was still kind of streaky in places. Also, I have noticed Essie polishes take forever to dry. Yet I still use them because they have some really unique colors that I can't find elsewhere. What are y'all wearin on your nails today?
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. That shade looks great! I don't think I could pull it off, but I love the color. I might just have to give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a striking green! And I'm not the biggest fan of Essie formulas either xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this polish and it's growing on me! The fact that it's the same color as the Starbuck's straw is part of the reason :)
    Looks great!
    Stopping by from Mani Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. green is my favorite color and kelly green the best. i am pretty traditional with color on my nails, but i did a green this week too. and i like it...weird! im a new follower, and i hope you feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good! new follower - hope to get a follow back!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog! It's so cute!:) I'd love it if we followed each other!

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wearing that exact color right now! I'm kind of in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥