Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites♥

Hey lovelies! Today I'm doing my first Friday Favorites and linking up to The Bargain Blonde! What excitement. Let's just get started.


via
Favorite Drink
Guys I'm so serious right now I got a serious craving for iced coffee of some sort this week and we don't have a Starbucks where I live. Our coffee shop closes before I get off work which causes a major problem for me. So I turned to the local gas station for some Starbucks Frappuchino in Mocha. Yum. These are delish, but quite expensive so I have to contain myself.

Favorite Eyeshadow
I have been adoring this gorgeous color lately. I use it all over the lid or in the crease if I'm going with a super natural look. NYX has some of the best eyeshadows in my opinion. The pigmentation is wonderful and they are so soft and blend able. My current fave is in the color Iced Mocha (do we see a theme coming on here?) 
Favorite Food
Alright y'all, Jimmy Johns is some of the best food around. If you have JJ in your area you need to check out the #12 (Beach Club.) DELISH. I obvi get no mayo (yuck) but it is summer in a sandwich. I eat this thing all year around and at least twice a week. So. Freakin'. Good. 
Favorite TV Show
You guys are gonna laugh so hard when you hear this one. Duck Dynasty. Yep, a show about a bunch of rednecks making a fortune making duck calls. I know that sound redic but it is HILARIOUS. First of all their wives are gorgeous and they are these crazy back woods boys doing all sorts of crazy man stuff. Second, I promise if you don't laugh at least 6 times watching this show that you're probably in some kind of deep depression. It is hilarious (but don't let my boyfriend know I secretly enjoy watching this with him cause he will think he is the king of the TV forever and then I'll never get to catch up on Teen Mom.) Just watch it one time, you'll pee your pants. 
www.confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com
Favorite Blog
My favorite blogger this week is probably Pink Lou Lou. Her posts are hilarious, especially about Sadie Belle, her pug. They are literally two peas in a pod. I've been addicted to her blog this week. She seems so down to earth and honest yet she is interesting and funny. Check her out! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about Jimmy John's, and Drew Brees (my favorite QB) owns one! That makes me want to go even more. We don't have them here in SF, but I'm gonna find one next time I'm home visiting family in the South!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEE Duck Dynasty, they crack me up! I agree NYX shadows are great, I love their lipstick as well. We are getting an Ulta soon, I'm excited to be able to get NYX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your layout! that nyx eyeshadow looks fantastic. Have a great sunday! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by I'll be sure to head over and check out your blog too! Have a good week!

      Delete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥