Thursday, January 3, 2013

MIA Much?

Hey y'all! I know, long time, no blog. I'm a loser. Anyways, I had a free moment to blog and I seriously did not notice how bad I missed blogging. I feel like y'all are my best of friends and I'm being reunited after six years or something. Wow.

I'm really hoping when school starts this semester I won't have such a hard time adjusting and I'll be able to blog way more often. It's a goal I have for the New Year: be able to blog regularly!

Speaking of goals for this year I have a few that I wanted to share with you. I asked on twitter the other day if anyone has everyone "monthly resolutions" as opposed to a New Year's resolution and if that was easier to accomplish than doing an entire year of a resolution. I think I'm going to try doing something along those lines. So for instance my "goal/resolution/no-buy" for the month is not eating any fast food! Yes, that will be tough, I always turn to McDonald's in a time of doubt, not any longer! Plus, think of how much money I'm saving.

At the beginning of the week I started TurboFire, which is a program similar to P90X, Insanity, ChaLean Extreme, etc. It's one of the Beachbody workouts and I've tried it before but I just wasn't into it and the DVD's have been sitting around for about two years now. I figured since I paid over $100 for them I should at least either use them or sell them and I decided I would try them again, I have to say in the week I've been doing it I'm actually having a lot of fun. The workouts are really intense because the workouts are mostly based around high intensity interval training. I'm tellin' you my booty, legs, abs, arms, ribcage, thighs, everything hurts. It hurts to hand people their clothes at work and even to sit down!


So, I have a few questions/requests for y'all!
1) Do you have any link-ups/accountability parties on your blogs (or do you know of any) relating to eating clean and getting fit? If you personally host one on your blog I would LOVE to check it out! Leave the link in the comment section or you can e-mail me if that's easier.
aimeeguise {at} gmail {dot} com
2) Do you have a board on Pinterest that is based on healthy recipes and getting fit. I think the exercises on Pinterest are some of the best and most effective for doing at home and I find new ones all the time!

If you have any other information to pass along I'd love to hear it. Also, if your goal for the year is to get fit let me know so I can come see your progress and encourage you! Thanks for stoppin' by and have a fabulous day :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥